This week’s look was a little bolder than what I’ve been wearing on the regular as of late. In an effort to get out of the neutral makeup rut I’ve been in for the past few weeks, I wanted to coat my lids in earth tones, but have a pop of colour on the lips.
The colour schemes aren’t normally shades that I’d pair together, but I think the look turned out looking kinda fun!
- Stila One Step Correct Primer*
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer*
- Revlon Colorstay Makeup, Normal/Dry in Porcelain*
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- NYX #NOFILTER Finishing Powder in Alabaster*
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronzer
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in Fetish
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Color Shadow in Canyon (M705)*
- Too Faced Totally Cute Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner Micro Tip in Intense Black*
- NARS Climax Mascara in Explicit Black*
- BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Spritzer
PR samples noted with an asterisk (*)