The weather this Pride weekend was a bit gloomy, but my makeup sure wasn’t.
I tried to do something a bit different from the rainbow looks I usually do, so I tried a gold look with a hint of rainbow and sparkles….and lots of hearts!
I know, I know – I used a ton of products. But you have to do it up for Pride!
- Estée Lauder The Smoother Universal Perfecting Primer
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Primer
- Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Quo Blush Duo in Just Blush
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner Micro Tip in Intense Black
- Dior Diorshow Mono Eye Shadow in Cosmopolite
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow in Diamond Dust
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Curvitude Mascara
- NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder in Lavender Steel
- RIMMEL LONDON Ink Me Stamp Tattoo in Black Heart
- L.A. Girl Perfect Precision Lipline in Magnificent
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine