Coloured Raine’s ‘Queen of Hearts’ palette was once limited edition. When it was still limited edition, I went back and forth as to whether I should grab it or not. I eventually decided to pass on it; it would be one of those “the one that got away” palette, that could very well haunt me forever.
But then it became permanent, and there was a sale at Ricky’s NYC. That’s a sign, right?
- Coloured Raine ‘Queen of Hearts’ Palette
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup in ‘Cool Bone’* (Review HERE)
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in ‘Fair’ (Review HERE)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in ‘Intense Black’
- Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara*
- Too Faced ‘Chocolate Soleil’ Bronzer
- Wet n Wild Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter in ‘Guilded Glow’* (Review HERE)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick in ‘Berry Haute’
Items marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR.
That palette is actually so gorgeous! I love the look you created with it. You’re so lucky you have it!
You should try it out, Emily!