I recently purchased the Too Faced Tutti Frutti palettes and couldn’t wait to use them.
Digging into the pineapple palette first, I decided to put together a look made almost entirely of products that have tasty treats in the name.
- Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer*
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer*
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation in Porcelain and Swan
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Pressed Finishing Powder*
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette in I’ll Have A Cosmo*
- bareMinerals Gen Nude Powder Blush in You Had Me At Merlot
- Too Faced Sparkling Pineapple Eye Shadow Palette
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black*
- Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in Litchi*
- BITE Beauty French Press Lip Gloss in Dirty Chai
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR