Wet n Wild recently came out with a collection inspired by the zodiac signs (Fear not, I have already reviewed the Wet n Wild Zodiac highlighters!).
The collection includes lots of golds, which is a colour I’d consider to be within my realm. So what better way to get outside of my comfort zone than by using a colour family that I always stay away from? This is my water-inspired look.
- Clarins SOS Primer in Rose 01*
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer*
- Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer in No. 1
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Liquid Concealer in Fair*
- Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral*
- Revlon Insta-Sculpt Contouring Palette in 001*
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow in Water*
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner Micro Tip in Intense Black*
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Lip Gloss in Aquarius*
PR samples noted with an asterisk (*)
I love your lip colour!