With my alarm clock ringing a 6:00 a.m. every day, I’ve had to slice down my beauty routine time in exchange for that extra five minutes of sleep.
So what’s the first thing that has to go? My beloved cat-eye has had to retire. Just for a little bit, though – it will make its triumphant return when I get used to my new schedule. But until then, please enjoy this recent look, sans-wing!
- Clarins SOS Primer in Rose 01*
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Stick in R230
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Palette*
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer*
- Rimmel London Magnif-eyes Spice Edition Palette
- Lise Watier V Element Mascara in Volcanic Black*
- Too Faced Melted Fig
PR samples noted with an asterisk (*)