A few weeks ago I got the chance to take a peek at the Haute Nature 2018 Fall collection.
The launch, hosted by Lise Watier and FASHION Magazine, was filled with mysterious lighting, flowers as far as the eye can see and, of course, the new products.
Lise Watier products used:
- Haute Nature Blush
- Haute Nature Glow Lip Balm
- V Element Volcanic Minerals Mascara in Volcanic Black
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in R220
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Cover FX Perfect Highlighting Palette (used on eyes)
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Normally I don’t include reviews in my Face of the Day Posts, but these Lise Watier products deserve a special shout-out. I’m really liking all three products. The mascara did a great job at lengthening my lashes (with a nice, creamy formula), the blush is a super-wearable shade and the lip crayon, though intimidating-looking at first, was a beautiful berry shade, with a sheer, balm-y formula.