We’re only a few weeks into summer and I’m already finding that I need to drastically change my daily makeup combo.
The sun starts to blaze down on me and the foundation on my nose goes poof into a pool of oil. I haven’t figured out a happy-medium between covering my stress breakouts and not caking on the foundation, but I have found a blush that I’m obsessed with – Benefit’s Galifornia Blush.
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Primer
- Clarins SOS Primer in Universal Light
- Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral
- Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer in No. 1
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Intense Black
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronzer
- Benefit Galifornia Blush
- Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in Golden Flower Crown
- BITE Beauty French Press Lip Gloss in Dirty Chai