All too often I find myself getting stuck in a makeup rut. These past six months I’ve ended up falling back into doing brown neutral looks and it’s been getting old fast.
When I’m in a neutral eye rut I reach for the Too Faced Life’s A Festival palette. Instead of going neutral to full-on rainbow, I decided to meet somewhere in the middle.
- Too Faced Life’s A Festival palette
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Dewy Face Primer
- Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation in Fair-Light Neutral
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly
- RCMA Translucent Powder
- Benefit Hoola Lite Bronzer
- Rodial Blusher Colour Pop Powder in Copacabana
- Cover FX Customer Enhancer Drops in Blossom
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Divine