Today’s Face of the Day features new (at least new to me) products from Rodial. If you’re in Canada, you might have seen Rodial products at Murale.
It’s my first time trying Rodial, so why not do it up and try out a few products at once?
Rodial products used:
- Blusher Colour Pop Powder in Copacabana
- Glamstick Wet Tinted Lip Butter
- Airbrush Make-up Heavy Duty Foundation Paste #01
- Instaglam Retouch Eye Brightening Concealer #00
- Instaglam Compact Deluxe Highlighting Powder #02
- Estée Lauder The Smoother Universal Perfecting Primer
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara
- NYX #NOFILTER Finishing Powder in Alabaster
- Tarte Maneater Palette
- RCMA No-Color Powder
The stand-out Rodial items from this look were the powder products. In addition to being quite pigmented, the Blusher was a beautiful shade (very summer ready). And the Instaglam Highlighter was a winner – not too subtle, but not too bold. Just right!