During a trip to Ulta a few months ago, I swatched the Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Modern Renaissance’ palette – I finally understood the hype.
I immediately knew that it would be my next makeup purchase.
The shadows were *soooo* buttery and beautifully pigmented.
I wore it to a dinner with my friends, including my friend Kaitlyn who was wearing an absolutely gorgeous eye look. I asked her what she was wearing, and she said that she was wearing the Modern Renaissance palette. To which I responded “I’m wearing it too…..WHY DON’T MY EYES LOOK LIKE THAT?”. Kaitlyn let me know what shades she used, and after a bit of playing around with the palette, this is what I came up with:
- Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth Serum Makeup ‘Cool Bone’ (Review HERE)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Review HERE)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ‘Taupe’
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ‘Paaarty’ (Swatches HERE)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Modern Renaissance’ Palette – Golden Ochre, Burnt Orange, Love Letter, Venetian Red
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ‘Intense Black’
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer ‘Park Ave Princess’
- Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer #002 (Review HERE)
- Teeez Cosmetics Material Girl Lipstick ‘Hyped Taupe’
Press samples featured