This year, MAKE UP FOR EVER has partnered with Sephora Canada on a Halloween campaign called “Glam To Ghoul”, which features six trendy and achievable Halloween looks.
This is my attempt at the ‘Darling Deer’ look. I hope you *fawn* over it!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation ‘R220’
- The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops ‘Lightening’
- MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder
- MAC ‘Carbon’
- MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural ‘Medium Dark’
- Dior All-In-Brow 3D Palette ‘Blonde’ (Review HERE)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil ‘Milk’
- Too Faced ‘In The Buff’ (from the ‘Boudoir Eyes’ Palette)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Eye Pencil ‘S-50’ (Review HERE)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ‘Intense Black’
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner ‘Black’
- Tarte Tarteist Mascara
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick ‘M101’ (Review HERE)
You can find a tutorial for this look on the Sephora Canada website, HERE. Happy Halloween!