After going to work this past weekend, and realzing that I couldn’t wear shorts, it officially hit me – summer is over, and I need to start preparing for fall. While I’m not ready to say goodbye to the warm weather, I can always get excited for fall makeup.
I’m not quite ready to dive head-first into the bold vampy fall makeup, so this my “transitional” look.
For this look I wanted to something semi-neutral, while using warm and rusty shades – but nothing too dark. So I opted for my newly acquired Kat Von D ‘Shade & Light’ Eye Contour Palette (which I got from IMATS Toronto).
To make it more fall-appropriate I applied some shadow to my bottom lid, connected it to my wing, and smoked it out with a pencil brush.
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Contour Eye Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner ‘Intense Black’
- Tarte Tarteist Mascara
- Too Faced ‘Endless Summer’ & Pink Leopard Bronzer
- ELF Blush ‘Candid Coral’
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ‘Champagne Pop’
- Give Me Glow Cosmetics ‘Bonfire Season’