I’ve been a user of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge for years. If you’re looking for a drugstore version of the classic Beauty Blender, the bright orange egg from Real Techniques is a fantastic option.
They just launched the Miracle Powder Sponge, made specifically for applying setting powder and bronzing, highlight and blush powders.
The latex-free Miracle Powder Sponge is the same size and shape as the Miracle Complexion Sponge. They both have a rounded side for blending, a flat edge for baking and a pointed tip for targeted coverage. As far as visually, the Powder Sponge is pink instead of orange and coated in a textured velvet-like material that is meant to grab onto powders more easily.
How to use:
- Use damp for a satin finish or dry for a matte finish.
- To dampen, soak sponge in water until fully wet and gently squeeze out excess water.
- Press sponge into powder for maximum pickup.
- Use pointed tip for precision and the flat edge to contour around the eyes and nose.
- Blend all over using rounded sides with a dabbing motion and using the flat edge to set or bake where needed with a pressing motion.
The Real Techniques Miracle Powder Sponge is available now!