It’s been a while since I’ve woken up wanting to do a completely matte eye look. It feels like in the last year an eye look wasn’t complete until I slapped on some glitter or a metallic shadow on my lid.
But not today!
I pulled out the Armed & Gorgeous Palette from the Morphe and Jaclyn Hill collaboration and am *feeling* this mustard and moss colour combination.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Armed & Gorgeous Palette
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Bar in Earth*
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso
- Lise Watier V Element Mascara in Volcanic Black*
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria*
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR