The Sephora Spring 2019 Spring Bonus Sale is here!
While many people are posting about what they plan to buy, I’m making a fantasy shopping cart.
This past year I committed to saving most if not all of my beauty shopping to December, so I can jump on all the holiday collections and sets. So while I won’t be buying anything from the Sephora sale, I can always window shop! I gave myself an imaginary $500 to fill my cart (with tax, after the 20% off). These are my picks.
1. Pat McGrath Labs Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette in Bronze Seduction – It was between this and the Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette….I had to include ONE super expensive item, right? Treat yo self.
2. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Trophy Wife – I don’t even know if I could pull this shade off, but boy do I want to try! I’ve lusted after this shade since it launched, and I’m still hoping it gets released as a mini in a future Sephora Faves set.
3. Jouer Cosmetics Bouquet D’Amour Six Shade Blush Palette – Do I need this blush palette? No. Do I still want it because it’s pretty? Absolutely.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Taupe – I adore the ABH dipbrow pomade in Taupe because the undertone is pure perfection for me. But I’ve had mine for so long that it dried out, so I’d love to try the powders. My ultimate makeup dream is for ABH to make a dipbrow pomade version laid out the same way as the powder duo with half a container of Taupe and half a container of Ash Brown.
5. Benefit Cheekleaders Mini Cheek Palette in Bronze Squad – I’m going to be straight-forward about this…..I would get this purely for the Cookie highlight.
6. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna – This has been on my wishlist for years. I can’t bring myself to spend that much on a single lipstick, but a gal can dream.
7. NARS Ignited Eyeshadow Palette – Well, now I’m on a NARS thing. The colours in this palette are soooo up my alley.
8. Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup in Cool Bone – My last bottle of this foundation met a tragic ending when I accidentally kicked it off of my dresser mid-nap and there has been a hole in my heart ever since. This one is a must-have for summer.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder in Fair – I’ve become a real Charlotte Tilbury superfan over the past few years, and for good reason. She’s come out with some real stunners! This powder was actually the first Charlotte Tilbury product I ever tried when my friend Miranda from Miranda Loves let me use it to touch up in the bathroom before an event. Little did she know what she was starting….
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to remove all these items from my cart before I get that email telling me that I forgot something. *single tear*