It’s not even officially winter, but the snow and strong winds we’ve gotten already have me missing summer.
So this week I decided to fake that summer glow. Because if I can’t actually be lying on a beach, my makeup might as well look like I was.
- Stila One Step Correct Primer*
- Hard Candy Eyes the Limit Eye Shadow Primer*
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Matte Velvet Skin Full Coverage Foundation in R210*
- Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer in No. 1
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Chantilly
- Quo Bronzer Duo in Golden Glow*
- L’Oréal Paris Paradise Enchanted Blush in Fantastical
- Wet n Wild To Reflect Shimmer Palette in I’ll Have A Cosmo*
- Tarte Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette
- Lise Watier V Element Mascara in Volcanic Black*
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Première*
PR samples noted with an asterisk (*)