IMATS makeup is the best – zero rules! The more highlight, the better.
This is the look that I sported this year to IMATS Toronto 2017.
The makeup fairy brought me the Kat Von D ‘Pastel Goth’ palette, which I had actually wanted for a while. I tried to find a look where I could use as many colours as possible. I tried to recreate Temtalia’s eye look.
- Inglot HD Perfect Coverup Foundation #71
- Tarte Shape Tape ‘Fair’ (Review HERE)
- Too Faced ‘Milk Chocolate Soleil’ Bronzer
- MAC Blush ‘Cheeky Bugger’
- Essence Smokey 2 in 1 Kohl Liner ’04 White’
- Kat Von D ‘Pastel Goth’
- MAC ‘Nylon
- Tarte Taretist Mascara
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Color ‘Pitch Black’ (Review HERE)
- NYX Duo Chromatuc Illuminating Powder ‘Twilight Tint’ (Review HERE)
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops ‘Halo’ (Review HERE)
Press samples featured