Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
Coming soon to Lipstick Queen is their latest collection, “Nothing But The Nudes”.
Featuring three gorgeous shades with individual interpretations of what makes a perfect nude: The rich texture delivers the perfect amount of pigment with an ideal sheen to show off your nude. Enriched with natural oils. waxes, and anti-oxidant vitamin e, these smooth, luxe, and comfortable nudes are super-charged with hydrating nutrients to impart a modern, vinyl-like look and feel to the lips. Effortlessly chic and universally flattering, this is a collection for the nude obsessed.
This collection contains three shades: “The Truth”, “The Whole Truth”, and “Nothing But the Truth”. The lipsticks are packaged in boxes that have the corresponding shade on a lip print on the side of the box.
The tubes themselves are a subdued beige with the name of the collection on the cap, and the Lipstick Queen logo printed on the side of the tube.
The lipstick bullet itself is a standard cut.
“The Truth” is a pinky nude.
“The Whole Truth” is a peachy nude.
“Nothing But The Truth” is a brown nude.
The formula was consistent on all three of these shades. They were creamy and comfortable to wear and not too thick. The lipstick wore for about 4 hours, and faded as I chowed down on my dinner. I can definitely rely on these lipsticks to be my “throw in your purse and go”, “pair with every look” lipsticks.
1) Open to residents of Canada & USA, 18+.
2) The winner will receive the Lipstick Queen “Nothing But The Nudes” Collection (3 lipsticks).
3) The winner will have up to 48 hours to respond to my e-mail. After the 48 hours, they forfeit their prize, and I will choose a different winner.
4) Entries will be verified.
5) No giveaway accounts, please (to understand why, please read this post from Makeup Your Mind).
6) The owner of Spill the Beauty reserves the right to disqualify entries.
7) The giveaway will run for two week.
8) The owner of Spill the Beauty is not responsible for the prize once it has been sent out, and claims no responsibility after the package is given to the post office.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can find the Lipstick Queen “Nothing But the Nudes” collection in Canada at Murale starting September 2017.
Press samples featured
They're all beautiful but I really like Nothing But The Truth.
Not an easy choice, but The Whole Truth!!
Nothing but the truth! I love the darker shade!
I thought The Whole Truth, but The Truth looks so pretty on you, so im torn!
The whole truth is my favorite ❤️
Nothing but the truth
Great shades and love the packaging
All around they will market very well
I think I like Nothing But the Truth the best. They all are so close in color that it is hard to tell them apart in pictures anyway. They all look great on you.
I love all of them on you, but I think the best one, if I have to choose, would be The Truth.
My favorite is nothing but the truth.
I like The Truth in the photo but Nothing But the Truth in the video 🙂
I'm rather partial to the whole truth!
I love nothing but the truth ��
I love nothing but the truth ��
Thank you for the swatches! The truth is my favorite so far.
Thanks so much for your review–I was searching online and was so happy to find it! The Truth is my favorite.