I finally know what it truly means to say “Wedding season is upon us”.
I just survived 3 straight weekends in a row of baby showers and weddings, and racked up about 10 hours of combined driving to attend them all. Even though it was a busy time, of course I had to snap a few face shots, since I was getting glammed up anyway. This is the look that I wore to wedding #2 of 3.
- Tarte Clay Stick Foundation ‘Fair Neutral’
- theBalm ‘Nude Nude’ Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner
- Tarte Tarteist Mascara
- Essence Forbidden Volume Mascara Topcoat
- Kat Von D Shade & Light Blush Duo ‘Piaf & Poe’
- BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette ‘Prosecco Pop’
- Dior Addict Lip Tattoo ‘Natural Rosewood’ (Review HERE)