Happy Pride, friends!
I originally intended this look to be a rainbow eyeliner look that involved putting a rainbow of eyeshadows over a white base. However, as the look progressed, I kept adding more and more ideas to it, and it got to the point where it looked like a total mess. So I took it all off, and whipped up this look in about 10 minutes. Very Jem and the Holograms.
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette
- MAC Eyeshadow ‘ Wedge’, ‘Nylon’
- Too Faced Sketch Marker ‘Be A Flamingo’
- Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil ‘Copper’
- Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara
- Covergirl Tru Blend Blush ‘Medium Rose’
- NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder ‘Twilight Tint’ (Review HERE)
- MAC Lipstick ‘Embrace Me’
I know, I know…..not enough sparkles for Pride. But rest assured, by the end of the night I was drenched in several forms of glitter. Because more is more.