It’s time I bring back my ‘Face of the Day’ post, because sometimes your makeup just works and you say to yourself “This needs to be documented”.
I’m really feeling the grey-toned lipsticks these days. I don’t care if it looks semi-zombie-ish – I dig it!
This look was inspired by my desire to to get my hands on the Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in ‘Thistle’. The makeup fairy came through, and here I am, proud owner of my first Amuse Bouche lipstick, and let me just say – I understand all the hype. Great colour selection, pigmentation galore, and it feels glorious.
- Inglot HD Perfect Cover Foundation #71
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner ‘Intense Black’
- Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Shimmering Sculpting Powder ‘001’ (Review HERE)
- theBalm Blush ‘Cabana Boy’
- NYX Lipliner Pencil ‘Mauve’
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick ‘Thistle’
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara ‘Black’