Hi friends! Today I have a release from Moroccanoil, with information about their new dry shampoos.
Click through for more details on the dry shampoo which caters to all hair types.
The leader in professional, luxury oil-infused hair care is proud to introduce a NEW breakthrough solution to refresh and revitalize your next day style: Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo. The powerful, innovative formula is designed to instantly absorb oil and product buildup without leaving behind any visible powder. Featuring natural volumizing and deodorizing agents, as well as a UV filter and a hint of the signature Moroccanoil fragrance, Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo delivers a clean, fresh, just-left-the-salon finish.
Specifically developed to address different tonality needs, Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo features two color-specific formulas: one to preserve the integrity of light and blonde tones and one to maintain the richness and dimension of darker hues.
To bring out the best in light tones, Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tones features subtle violet undertones to help balance brassiness.
On darker hair, traditional dry shampoos leave behind a white residue that diminishes natural shine; however, Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Dark Tones is formulated with ultra-fine rice starches that break down and dissipate immediately upon application.
Formulated for all hair types, Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo:
- Refreshes and revitalizes next-day hair styles
- Instantly absorbs oil and product buildup with a unique rice powder-based formula
- Absorbs odors and infuses hair and scalp with signature Moroccanoil fragrance
- Features natural volumizing and deodorizing agents to reveal salon-quality strands
- Protects against UV damage
- Preserves vibrancy of light tones
- Maintains richness and dimension of dark tones
How to Use:
- Position bottle 6–8″ away from hair roots and generously spritz 2″ sections of hair
- Massage into scalp with fingertips to activate the formula and distribute product
- With a brush or thin comb, gently brush hair to fully work product into strands and deliver extra volume.
Stylist Tip: After application, flash-dry roots with a blow dryer on a low setting to boost volume and set style in place.
Oooh la la! I’m always down for a hair product that will balance my blonde locks – especially when it has violet tones, since they’re great for reducing the orange-y brassiness post-root treatment. What’s your favourite Moroccanoil product? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time. – Shawna