The face of the day that I’m sharing with you is what I wore to the Inglot Mamma Mia launch. I knew the Freedom System Eyeshadow palette had a bunch of bright colours, so I wanted to emulate those colours on my eyes.
This post features high-end makeup, as well as bargain makeup. Click through to see what I used, and see how you can do a fun look with wallet-friendly items, as well as the items that you ‘treat yo self’ to every once in a while.
Items to “save” on
– L.A. Colors Eyeshadow palette (Seen at Dollar General)
– Physicians Formula blush in “Pink Organics” (Seen at Dollar Tree)
– Jordana Eyeshadow Pencil, worn as a base on eyelid (Seen at CVS)
– Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, worn on top lashes (Local drugstore)
– Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara, worn on bottom lashes (Local drugstore)
Items to “splurge” on
– Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in “Underground” (Found online)
– Inglot Gel Eyeliner #77 (Found at Inglot stores and online)
There you have it – a look that you can create with makeup that’ll please your wallet, as well as give you pieces that will fit beautifully into your beauty battle station (my new term for “beauty stash”). What are your tips to save money, and still get good quality items? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time. – Shawna