Well, July just flew by, didn’t it? With it already being August, it hit me how this is summer’s farewell month – so sad! I barely got to bust out my shorts.
This past month the makeup trend for me was being….dare I say…a minimalist! *GASP* These are the products I wore on the regular.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Taupe – I had been using the Kat Von D pomade for the past few months because my ABH pomade was looking dry, but at the beginning of the month I thought I’d give the ABH pomade a little stir, and it brought it back to life!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder in Translucent* – Sometimes, regardless of you having 3 finishing powders already open of your vanity, you feel the need to play with a fresh one….and that was the case with this powder!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter in Light* – This continues to be the best natural highlight out there and it’s perfect for those no foundation days (a.k.a. all the days this summer).
- The Quo Matte Bronzer in Light Tan* – This is my summer bronzer. It pairs nicely with my summer tan (don’t laugh, this is me with a tan) and it’s great to brush all over the face with a big fluffy brush for an overall glow.
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Sultry – This lipstick just lives on my vanity and goes on the occasional field trip when I pop it in my bag so I can re-apply at work. Yes, it’s in some seriously old packaging, but it performs like it’s new!
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR