We’re saying goodbye to March, but there’s no way I’m saying goodbye to these 5 picks.
These were the 5 products that dominated the last month of winter.
1. Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette – this palette (which I call “the Nuda Beauty Palette”) absolutely lived up to the hype I had built up in my head. I get compliments EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I wear it!
2. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum – I had gotten this from a friend and worked it into my morning skincare routine. The citrus smell wakes me up and the formula provides a nice amount of moisture underneath my makeup.
3. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Peach Corrector – this helps me hide the dark circles around my eyes (who needs sleep?). The brush applicator is a nice change from the doe foot applicator I’m used to in concealers.
4. Revlon PhotoReady Candid Anti-Pollution Setting Powder #001* – this drugstore powder has been my go-to this past month. It applies evenly, feels soft and not chunky, and brushes away like a dream.
5. Covergirl Tru Blend Blush in Medium Rose – nothing about my fair complexion screams “medium”, but for some reason, this shade works. It’s natural-looking and quite flattering!
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR