I used to do nail art every week, without fail. Now that I’m back in school, not only have I not had time to do nail art, but I also haven’t had nails because they kept breaking.
Enter some new vitamins and the end of exam period…..suddenly my nails are back in one piece *knock on wood*.
What better way to start a nail art renaissance than by doing something bright and loud?
- Quo by Orly Nail Polish in Platina
- Fresh Paint Professional Nail Lacquer in Glastonberry
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- BornPretty Round Neon Glitter
- BornPretty Stamping Plate in BP – 109
I love the Mermaid nails.
This is so cute! I love painting my nails and doing cool designs.