Sometimes you have a crazy night out on the town with your best pals. And the next day you wake up and have to tell yourself that whatever you did the night before wasn’t your fault, because you weren’t mentally present for it. For it wasn’t you who was in charge………..TWAS YOUR PARTY GOBLIN!
If you haven’t heard about the “party goblin”, I urge you to YouTube it immediately. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
I had been waiting for this day for almost 4 months. Julie snagged us third row seats to see one of my fave comedians, Iliza Shlesinger, so I of course planned out my makeup weeks in advance. I wanted to have my makeup inspired by one of her jokes, so I started doing a look where I just threw craft glitter all over my face, but as expected, it went very poorly. So I opted to put together a look inspired by my inner party goblin (and still throw in some glitter, because a classy amount of glitter never hurt anybody). I did a nude lip, but when I got home after the show I remembered that I had a green lipstick, so I painted it on like war paint, and snapped some photos.
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in ‘Bali Vanilla’ (020)
- Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer in ‘No. 1’
- Too Faced ‘Just Peachy Mattes’ Palette* (Challenge Week HERE)
- MAC Pigment in ‘Chartreuse’
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in ‘Kitten Karma’*
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in ‘Intense Black’
- Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara*
- Too Faced ‘Chocolate Soleil’ Bronzer
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Face Color in ‘B208’ (Review HERE)
- Sleek Highlighting Palette in ‘Solstice’
- Too Faced Melted Matte in ‘Wicked’
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR