I use every holiday season to be my excuse to wear a read lip. Yes, a red lip is still intimidating to me, but I’ll keep at it until I feel like Marilyn Monroe.
This look features the MAKE UP FOR EVER Lustrous Shadow Palette, which includes a beautiful arrangement of shades that just screams “Rub me all over your face!” (I know that sounded weird, but sometimes palettes speak to me, and I cant control what they say).
- Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Foundation in ‘Rose Ivory’ (review HERE)*
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in ‘Fair’ (review HERE)
- Too Faced ‘Milk Chocolate Soleil’ Bronzer
- theBalm ‘FratBoy’ Blush
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Lustrous Shadow Palette*
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in ‘Intense Black’
- Tarte ‘Tarteist’ Mascara*
- NARS Kohliner in ‘Altiplano’
- Too Faced Peach Moisture Matte Long Wear Kiss Lipstick in ‘Stop Traffic’*
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR