Hey Toronto peeps – whatcha doing this weekend?
If you’re a fan of falsies, come check out the “Live In Lashes” Pop-Up Event hosted by Velour Lashes!
Patrick Ta, makeup artist to the stars (starts like Shay Mitchell, Gigi Hadid, Chrissy Teigen, and Olivia Munn) will be at the Sephora Toronto Eatons Centre for a live demo of his go-to makeup look using Velour Lashes, this Saturday July 29th from 2-4 pm.
Learn his tips & tricks, and his must-have products. At the pop-up event you’ll also have the chance to win a Velour Lashes Starter Kit, valued at $150 (and I’m giving one away too, so keep reading!). It would be a good time to stock up on lashes because every purchase will come with a free paraben-free lash glue, as well as a complimentary application.
If you aren’t able to stop by when when Patrick is in town, you can still stop by on July 28-30th, because Velour Lashes founder and CEO, Mabel Lee (who I have met before, and is super sweet!), will be there doing a meet & greet, and talking all about her brand.
Now for the giveaway! The winner will receive the Velour Lashes Starter Kit which includes 2 lash sets, “Too Easy” Lash Applicator, and a 4.5 mL Velour Lashes White Adhesive. Make sure to read the rules, as all entries will be verified.
1) This is a Canadian-wide giveaway (void in Quebec).
2) The winner will receive A Velour Lashes Starter Kit, Valued at $150.
3) The winner will have up to 48 hours to respond to my e-mail. After the 48 hours, they forfeit their prize, and I will choose a different winner.
4) Entries will be verified.
5) No giveaway accounts, please (to understand why, please read this post from Makeup Your Mind.
6) The owner of Spill the Beauty reserves the right to disqualify entries.
7) The giveaway will run for one week.
8) The owner of Spill the Beauty is not responsible for the sending of the prize, and therefore claims no responsibility after passing the winner’s information onto the Velour Lashes team.