Recently I got the chance to celebrate Korres by taking an in-depth look at their products. In addition to getting up close and personal with the Korres products, I also got to meet George Korres aka THE Mr. Korres!
Here are some speed round fun facts about some of the hottest products and collections from Korres.
- ‘Golden Crocus’ is named after ‘Krokos’, which is a small town in Greece, just south of Kozani, where they grow ‘Krokos Kozani’ (Saffron).
- There is a 14-day natural harvest where the flower is hand-picked by families. The discarded parts are put back into the earth, so there is zero waste.
- This anti-aging elixir plumps, hydrates, treats fine lines, and can boost your existing skincare routine (Look at it like a conductor who keeps the orchestra in sync).
|Castanea Arcadia (left), Black Pine (right)|
- The Castanea is a chestnut from Greece’s Arcadian forest.
- This line is for preventative aging (Good to start using in your 20’s)
- It endured a 4 year study
- Contains lupeol, which is taken from the leaves of the chestnut tree (This is the first time that lupeol has been used as an active ingredient in cosmetics!). Listed as ‘HALupiol’, pure lupiol is encased in a hyaluronic acid shell, which helps the ingredient penetrate the skin and repair wrinkles.
- This firming product contains polyphenols which support natural collagen and elastin production.
- This line is boosted with black pine extract, from trees in the Mediterranean that have survived the ice age.
|Bath & Body|
- Includes liquid to foam shower gels, and body butter.
- Made with shea butter.
- This line is made for oily, combination, or acne-prone skin.
- Pomegranate contains rich anti-oxidants (3x the anti-oxidants of green tea!)
- The line includes mattifying face products like a primer, and a toner.
- The new Greek Yoghurt collection is based off of the concept that Greek yoghurt helps to calm down your skin (great to use to soothe sunburns).
- The products contain 26% Greek yoghurt protein, which plump and strengthen skin.
- Includes a ‘Smoothie Priming Moisturizer’ which is a great way to prepare your skin for makeup, because it creates a smooth surface.
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Wild Rose is the most popular Korres collection.
- Contains ‘Super C’, which has 9x more Vitamin C than orange juice.
- Treats dullness, hyper -pigmentation, and uneven skintone.
- Leaves your skin feeling petal soft.
Which Korres collection do you think would suit your skin’s needs the best? Let me know in the comments below.
You can find the features Korres products (in Canada) at Shopper Drug Mart, and online.