It’s brow time!
Sculpt your brows to perfection, with this 4-in-1 palette that allows you to groom, define, shape, and intensify brows with absolute precision, to create the most enviable, flawless brows.
Available in two shade options suitable for all brow shades, the Pro Sculpting Brow Palette features:
- Three Intensifying Matte Shades: Innovative powder formulas that can be used wet or dry to create a full range of brow looks, from a soft brow fill in to a bold, statement brow
- One Highlighter: A universal cream-to-powder matte highlighter for brow shape definition
- One Invisible Brow Wax: A universal sculpting wax to subtly shape brows and groom brow hair
- One Double-Ended Applicator: Dual-end brow brush and spoolie for smooth application
How to Use:
- Groom and shape brow hair with the invisible wax using fingers or the angled brush. Follow the natural shape of your brow to smooth hairs into place.
- Comb brows with the spoolie to define the desired shape.
- Apply desired shade of eyebrow powder with the angled brush.
- If desired, apply the highlight to the brow bone to define brow arch and shape.
Normally I apply the brow was last, to set the powder, but the instructions said to apply the wax first. After applying the wax, I applied the darkest powder to the outer 2/3 of my brow, and the medium shade to the inner 1/3 of my brow. I brushed my brows out with the spoolie, then applied the highlighter (which I keep on confusing for a concealer) underneath my brow, and blended it out with my finger.
What really makes the Pro Sculpting Brow Palette stand out among the other brow palettes on the market is the fact that you get three brow powders, instead of the usual two. That means that you have a better chance of finding a shade that works for you, and you have more colour combination options, if you like to mix powders. The powders weren’t too red-toned (a frequent problem for me), although they are not completely ashy. The highlighter is thin, but very creamy, and easy to blend.
If I were to change one thing with this palette, it would be the angled brush that came with it – it was the right size, but it was soooo stiff and scratchy, that it dug into the powder and made a bit of a mess.
You can find the MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Brow Palette for $52 CAD at Sephora.
Press samples featured