Hello all! My most recent ‘Face of the Day’ is look a that I put together when I went to see a musical theatre performance called the theme “The Trial of Alice”. The performance told the story of Alice was facing off with the Queen of Hearts, the Mad Hatter, and the Rabbit, after causing havoc in Wonderland.
The theme of the show was dark and mysterious, so of course I took the opportunity to match the makeup to the occasion.
This is my first time really going for it in regards to a smokey eye. Usually I apply the smallest amount of black into the corner of my lid and walk away, but this time I went back several times adding black and grey, and blending it out with a cocoa brown.
- MAC Toledo Blush ‘Kindergarten Red’
- Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eyeshadow Palette ‘Eye on Neutral’
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner ‘Black’
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick ‘Desirous’ (Review HERE)
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder ‘ Hermosa Rose’
- Cover FX Correct Click ‘Green’ (Review HERE)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ‘Opal’
Products Not Pictured:
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation ‘Kyoto Blossom’
- Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer ‘Fair’
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil ‘Milk’
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Press Samples Featured