Hi all! Can I just re-iterate how much I missed playing with eyeshadow? This whole skin allergy thing has really made me fall back in love with creating eye looks, and my ‘face of the day’ posts as a whole.
This ‘face of the day’ features a palette that I’ve been neglecting since I bought it.
I really have no reason to ignore my Lorac Pro 2 palette, but when it’s hidden under all the pretty rose gold palettes (I’m looking at you ‘Unzipped’), it’s hard to remember that you have a set of well-rounded cool toned colours to play around with.
- Too Faced ‘The Little Black Book of Bronzers’
- Lorac Pro 2 – ‘Lt. Brown’ in crease, ‘Chrome’ in inner half, ‘Jade’ in outer half
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment ‘Never Fade Jade’ (swatches of pressed version HERE) – center of lid
- theBalm ‘Hot Mama!’
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer ‘Y23’ (swatches & review HERE)
- NYX Liquid Suede ‘Soft-Spoken’
Products Not Pictured:
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation ’15 – Ivory’
- The Body Shop Bold Oversized Felt Eyeliner
- Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector ‘Champagne Pop
- Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, toodles! – Shawna