I can finally wear eyeshadow! My skin problems are starting to clear up, which means that I can play with makeup again.
Today’s face of the day features a red lip, which I am always afraid to wear, because I never know how to balance it out with the rest of my look.
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation ’15 – Ivory’
- Maybelline Eyestudio ‘140 – Fall Temptation’
- Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush ‘Justify My Love’
- The Body Shop Bold Oversized Felt Eyeliner
- DDM Cosmetics ‘Spanish Roses’ from the Ana Golja Collection
- e.l.f. Essential Brow Lift Pencil ‘Neutral Brown’, ‘Taupe’
- Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
- essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil ‘Milk’
- Becca Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector ‘Champagne Pop’
And there you have it. I should have more ‘face of the day’ posts in the future, as long as my skin cooperates. Thanks for stopping by. Until next, time – toodles! – Shawna