Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing my face of the day, which features my very first MAKE UP FOR EVER palette.
This is my first time trying eyeshadows from MAKE UP FOR EVER. I always swatch them when I’m at Sephora, so I was really excited to try their shadows out.
- NYX High Voltage Lipstick ‘Flutter Kiss’
- TheBalm Cindy Lou-Manizer
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Andreja Pejic Artist Palette – I-526 in the inner half of the lid & lower lashline, I-544 in the outer half of the lid, D-653 in the crease, I-662 on the browbone
- Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation, #120
- e.l.f. Essential Eyebrow Lift Pencil ‘Neutral Brown’, ‘Taupe’
- Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
- NYX Control Freak Brow Gel
- e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer ‘Brightening’
- MAC Prep + Prime Color Correcting Compact
- Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Volume Mascara
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner ‘Intense Black’
And there you have it. I’m planning on playing with the eyeshadow palette a bit more, and seeing what I can come up with – I’m really pleased with the pigmentation of the colours, and I’m super pleased with the size of eyeshadow pot – gigantic! Until next time, toodles! – Shawna