Well……it finally happened. I wore falsies for the first time today. It was time. Although I didn’t apply them perfectly, I’m all about sharing my adventures in makeup with you – and that includes sharing times when it didn’t turn out 100% on point. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still happy with this look, and this won’t be the last time that I wear falsies, I just wanted to document the beginning phases of the learning process, because we all have to start somewhere.
As I look at myself in the picture, all gigantic & starting into my own soul, I can definitely see some area that I need to focus on, next time I wear falsies. Basically, this is more of a “note to self” post. Details on what I was sporting in this look….
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
- TheBalm Blush, ‘Hot Mama’
- KISS Looks So Natural Lashes, ‘Shy’
- KISS Clear Strip Lash Adhesive
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, ‘Champagne Pop’
- NYX Matte Lipstick, ‘Whipped Caviar
- Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation, #120
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow, ‘Dark Blonde
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer, ‘Fair #15’
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, ‘Intense Black’
Note to self: Don’t PULL and place the lashes – just let them float where they are, and gently push them in, when gluing. Also – place extra glue on the ends, as those parts tend to peel away, as the day goes on.
The adventure continues, for tomorrow is another falsie day! Do you have any tips that’ll help me grasp the concept of false lashes? Let me know in the comments below, and until next time, toodle-ooo. – Shawna