Today I am sharing my current go-to look. It seems like lately I’ve had a new go-to look, which I stick to for about a week, then switch it up at the beginning of the next week.
This one features the hands-down best sparkly product I have ever used – it’s not too “in-your-face”, so it’s perfect for an everyday look.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, 1C1 ‘Cool Bone’
- Maybelline New York Master Conceal, 10 ‘Fair’
- BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0, ‘The Promise’
- Diorshow Fusion Mono, 631 Blazing
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara, ‘Very Black’
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter, ‘Moonlight Pearls’
- essence Lip Liner, ‘Satin Mauve’
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- MAC Prep + Prime Colour Correcting Compact
- theBalm Cindy Lou-Manizer Blush
- Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
- NYX Control Freak Brow Gel
Oh my goodness, I am IN LOVE with the Dior Fusion Mono. It is a cream to powder formula, and it is pure perfection. Just the right amount of sparkle – not too chunky, not too shiny. I put it on the inner third of my lid, on top of the BareMinerals colour ‘Aspire’, and dabbed a bit on the inner corner of my eye, with my finger. It catches the light beautifully, and I want to top every single eye look I create with this stuff. What salt is to food, this product is to my face – FUSION MONO ALL THE THINGS.
|The lighting and my subtle highlighter were co-operating.|
And how pretty is the essence lip liner in ‘Satin Mauve’ worn all over the lip? Super affordable, and it’s great to pop into your purse, when you’re on the go, but want to add some *pow* to your look. What do you use to add a little extra something to your look? Let me know! Until next time, toodle-ooo. – Shawna