Afternoon! Today’s face of the day is all about wearing purples, but in a subtle way. I absolutely LOVE this bold purple lip renaissance thing, but I agree that there is a time and a place for a lilac purple lip, and that time and place isn’t every day, at an office job. So I put together a few purple products and created a more subdued and professional look, while still sporting my favourite colour of the moment.
Click through to see what I used.
- Dior 5 Coulers Designer Eyeshadow Palette in “Purple Design”
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner (for the wing)
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara
- Too Faced Brow Envy Kit
- Maybelline Define-a-Brow in “Dark Blonde”
- NYX Control Freak Brow Gel
- Gerard Cosmetics in “Plum Crazy”
- Benefit Posietint (on cheeks)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in “Opal” (highlight)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in “Cool Bone”
And here’s me doing my best fish face, trying to show off my highlighter.
And there you have it. Do you have any tricks when it comes to fitting in some colour into your everyday make up look? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time, toodles! – Shawna