It’s a Leap Day, so of course, I’m spending these extra 24 hours blogging.
This look features the makeup from “Shop My Stash, February Edition” and the technique I talked about where I use a single eyeshadow for my eye look and create a gradient. Here’s how it turned out!
- FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt’r Amplifying Eye Primer
- e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer
- Revlon PhotoReady Candid Antioxidant Concealer in Fair*
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder IN #001*
- The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in Light Matte
- Lorac Shine Bright Color Source & Light Source Cheek Palette
- BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in Burgundy
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Re-Shape and Re-Size Lip Liner in Pillow Talk – 2 Medium*
- NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Lala
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were sent by PR