With fun packaging, and great colour selection, what's not to love?
I've used Teeez Cosmetics before ('Summer Friendly Face Products'), but I was formally introduced to the brand by Dave Lackie, during one of his famous twitter follower dinners (Canadian peeps: Give him a follow - giveaways galore!). We got to check out the interactive display in Hudson's Bay, and meet the brand's Senior Makeup Artist, Paul Van Der Wal.
Here's a look I put together using a few of the Teeez products that we got to take home.
|Accessory by Earth Elements|
- Teeez Cosmetics To Die For Eyeshadow Quad 'Stunning Haze'
- Teeez Cosmetics Cloud Nine Eyeliner 'Bronzed Glaze'
- Teeez Cosmetics Material Girl Lipstick 'Hyped Taupe'
Products not pictured:
- MAC 'Wedge', and 'Nylon'
- Too Faced 'Endless Summer Bronzer'
- ELF Blush 'Candid Coral'
- Diorshow Mascara 'Pro Mahogany' (Review HERE)
- Bobbi Brown Highlighter Powder 'Sunset Glow'
Do you have a makeup brand that you think is killing the packaging game? Let me know in the comments blow.