Click through to seize your #dropportunity, and get the scoop on this innovative product.
Drop everything. Introducing Custom Cover Drops from Cover FX.
Custom Cover Drops are pure pigments that allow you to customize any product in your beauty regimen and control the level of coverage.
Custom Cover Drops are pure pigment drops that allow you to customize any product and adjust the level of coverage you desire. It can be mixed with anything liquid: moisturizers, serums, oils, primers, foundations and tinted moisturizers. These revolutionary drops feature Flash Fusion™ technology, so as soon as you drop, everything but the pure pigment flashes off, weightlessly transforming your favorite beauty product in the palm of your hand. The pigments are coated with Lecithin, which is biochemically similar to skin, smoothing the pigment particles so they spread easily.
It’s simple! Just place your usual product into the palm of your hand, DROP in Custom Cover Drops, MIX with your fingertips and TRANSFORM into perfect customized coverage, from a sheer tint to a full coverage foundation!
- Select your product of choice and dispense the amount you normally use into the palm of your hand
- Tinted Moisturizers
- Drop the Custom Cover Drops into the product in the palm of your hand
- You control your coverage!
- 1 Drop = Sheer Coverage, 2 Drops = Medium Coverage, 3 Drops = Full Coverage, 4 Drops = Total Coverage
- Use your finger tips to mix the drops into your product
- As soon as you DROP, the solution flashes off leaving behind only pure pigment, giving you the control and convenience of adding coverage to anything
- Use the Liquid Foundation Brush to pick up your customized product
- Apply as you would any foundation for seamless customized coverage
There are also a ton of shades to chose from. You can find your custom colour by going to the Cover FX website, clicking "Virtual Try On", and "Shade Finder". From there you enter details such as your skintone, your undertones, preferred formula, and desired coverage (It looks like I'm a P20, but with my new summer glow, perhaps I'm a P30?)
It's important to note that if you're in Canada, you can get Cover FX Custom Cover Drops through the Cover FX website, or through Sephora.ca.
I'll have a review coming up soon, so stay tuned. Have any of you used the Custom Cover Drops before? What's your custom colour? Let me know in the comments below. Until next time, toodles! - Shawna